11.08.2010

the night that's yet to happen.

lust
and longing
back seat
your eyes
so big
so full
of hurt
widened by the
awful,
torturous,
hated
lies
that i tried
to twist into
truths
you
wanted nothing more
than me
and my soul
and my lips
and my sacrifice
that i've already given
too much
too little
for any one person.
i'll never forget
nor hopefully
remember
your eyes
my shaking hands
the moon
thirty-nine degrees
the shooting star
that slit open the sky
as if to say:
"it's okay"
"say goodbye"
"this is the end"
my lungs
my head
my heart
ache
at the thought
of our destiny
of our closure
of our "what could've beens"
and our "what should've beens"
fate
threw us a wild card
an unexpected
unfair
unjust
card
selfishness
takes over
selflessness
over takes
nothing. 
else.
can.
be .
done.
thankyou
for fighting
for kissing
for laughing
for dreaming
for comforting
for understanding
that it was time 
for me
to go.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it. :]
    Mostly, because it's real and meaningful!
    I'm not daring enough to put what I have written down out for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete